August 31, 2008

Virgin Blogger

Thanks to the help of my coolest family member (scott) I now have my own blog. I have been thinking of a way that I could stay connected with family and sharing with them even though we're so far away. I never thought that it could be so EASY. Now rather than crashing my friends and families computer systems when I send 10 MB emails I can just post pictures of my beautiful family on my blog. Why didn't I think of this earlier? Oh well, I guess I have no excuse anymore. So here's to my new blog and keeping in touch.

3 comments:

Scott said...

the coolest family member, really? that sure was nice of you. thanks big bro.

Tanya & Curtis said...

yeah you could of said coolest brother, then i wouldnt have cared much but whatever

Mindee Graver said...

Hello there, does the name Mindee (Haueter) Graver ring a bell?! How are you?! Scott just found my blog and left a comment for me, so when I was checking his out I saw your blog too. Well I guess you just started and it looks like you haven't written in a month or so. So I guess we'll see if you ever get this comment, but I just wanted to say hi. I started blogging for the same reason you did. I live in PA which is the total opposite coast as my family and what better way to keep in touch with them and let them see the fam. You family is beautiful. Hope all is well.